Store and protect all your child's memories, keepsakes and achievements in one box.
Baby Shower, Christmas and Birthday Gifts!
Our Smilefile kits and memory boxes are the ultimate gift to give any parents or soon-to-be parents. The kits and cases offer all the necessary components to keep all those precious memories and keepsakes safe for a lifetime.
Pregnancy to Pre-school Smilefile Kit/Memory Box
- Record your pregnancy & your baby’s milestones
- Protects & keeps safe: hospital name bracelet or photos, birth certificate, the first tooth or shoes, favourite book or teddy, ultrasound or first birthday photos & more.
- Consists of: a memory box, folder, recording pages, plastic pockets, organza pouches and labels.
- Size: Orange folder fits A4 with 30mm spine.
White memory box dimensions - 28wide x 33high x 11cm spine.
- Plastic pockets for existing Pre-school to Year 12 Kits or Pregnancy Kits. Available in A3, A4, A5, 6x4", sport ribbons or CD/DVD pockets.
- Protects & keeps safe: handmade cards or gifts, school mementos, treasures, year books, report cards, assessments, competitions, literacy and numeracy tests, exam results, special projects and more.
- Size: 33 high x 28 wide x 11 cm spine
- Take an inkless colour impression of your child’s hand and
footprint using our magic, non-toxic, inkless wipes and special
coated paper. Available in pink or blue.
A3 'Love Life' Lifestyle Prints/Posters
- Our A3 Inspirational Print Range adds a splash of colour
and joy to any room, including lifestyle, children's, mother,
father, grandparents and family prints.
Click here to see our whole product range
- Also includes Plastic Pocket Refills for all the kits
Testimonial of the Week
I love my Smilefile it is such a great idea and helps you keep all of your precious memories in one place without getting damaged or lost. I love showing off my Smilefile so much that other family members have purchased them for their children also. I would recommend this product to anyone even people with grown children that have all of their memories stored all over the place. Lisa
Tip of the Week
Composting is a great thing to introduce to your household: It provides many environmental benefits, is great for your gardens and is a wonderful educational experience for the kids. You can buy compost bins from hardware stores, however a good school holiday project may be to build your own. Here is a simple way for kids to make their own compost bin. Happy composting! http://www.yates.com.au/kids-gardening/in-the-garden/how-to-make-compost
Keep me updated...
Stay up to date with the latest Smilefile specials, offers & news.